Friday, January 27, 2012

Challa-leujah it's Friday.

Challa-leujah it's Friday.


I started my morning off surrounded by fresh bread at the co-op, a nice way to start the work day.

For anyone interested, there is a great article from active.com called Sustainable Winter Vegetables, check it out. It's easy to forget to eat your veggies in the winter (unless you're a vegetarian or choose-a-tarian), so this article has some good pointers on what to eat and how to make it fun.

Speaking of eating, I'm excited to be visiting one of my favorite Philly restaurants tonight, Sazon. It’s a great little Venezuelan spot, cash-only BYOB, but let’s keep it our little secret J

Also on the agenda will be a behind-the-scenes peak at the Philadelphia Museum of Art’s ‘Van Gogh Up Close’, before it opens to the public. I’ll let you know how it is!

Below is the yummy veggie sausage (smoked apple, potatoe, onion, soy) that I had today. So good.

I visited Mariposa Co-op today and the new space is coming along splashingly! It’s a great addition to the already vibrant West Philadelphia community, more on that later.



1 comment: